About Me

NANAkUli, H I, United States
iLove ErinP. volleyball, Mainz ,F a m i l y , God.]

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

End of the Quartor

I truly think that that my low in the first quarter was that i thought that new tech would be more easy which i was wrong cause the teachers at new tech have high standards. These teachers here really want us to succeed in life. My mid-term grade was very shocking cause i got 4 f 's  it made me very mad but know i now that it was my fault cause i just didn't care. 
My goal for next year  is to turn in  my work in on time , stay focus ,come prepare,  come to class on time. My advice to the up coming freshmen is don't think it would be easy it will actually be a hard cause your work, action really do count. my highs was that i made remarked recovery by doing what was expected , i did what i had to do but it was all good cause the grade  and i was happy

No comments:

Post a Comment